Why choose Train the Trainer?
Your organisation has held at least three Compassion Labs and you can see the difference it’s making and now you want to grow this expertise.
Who is it for?
Train the Trainer is designed for people with high level facilitation skills who want to develop their competence, expand their offering and build a groundswell of compassion and respect across their organisation.
Each Train the Trainer program is intensive with lots of extra support, debriefing and practice opportunity built into it. This is a high level developmental opportunity for your staff.
How many people in a Lab?
We take twelve people in a TtT Program. This group will work closely together over a period of months as they grow their familiarity with the material.
We have a structured program that is built to equip the team with skills, understanding and confidence to work with the material and deliver great Labs. We’ve combined this with on-line support and connection.
Your team of Trainers will connect with other Compassion Lab Facilitators across Australia and have opportunity to build new professional networks while they’re being supported to do great work.
The Training consists of :
- Full Day Training Lab—face to face,
- Three follow-up online reflective practice sessions to plan, deliver and debrief the first Lab,
- Two follow-up reflective supervision sessions as they establish Labs across the organisation,
- Once yearly check in with a Compassion Lab Community of Practice across Australia,
- Access to a secure on-line platform where members can share ideas and resources.
There is a small annual licence fee that enables your team to maintain contact and receive new material and access to research in real time.